- Children’s / Youth formation program takes place on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month.
- Varied Voices: Proclamation of the Good News and Sermon delivered by a member of the community is every 3rd weekend of the month.
- Healing Weekend, when the Revs Fran & Tony Begonja offer the gift of their healing ministry, is the 3rd weekend of each month.
- Children’s Liturgy and Celebration Weekend happens the 1st Sunday / weekend of each month.
- Book Discussion Group – next month’s book is Moloka’i, by Alan Brennert. The group will meet on January 19, 2013 at 9:30 am at Panera’s on Biesterfield Road, Elk Grove Village. If you are interested in joining this group, please contact Steve Gruenwald.
via News from St. Nicholas Episcopal Church